The new age of publishing finally comes at Javits Center, New York City.
BookExpo America promises the first ever end-to-end business solution that will take place during the three-day event at Javits Center, New York City, from May 30 to June 1, 2018.
2018 marks the year of change, and LitFire Publishing will take part in the industry’s bold step to make more room for progress in global publishing. After all, the event’s advocacy is a match to LitFire’s slogan, “We take publishing seriously.” Thus, LitFire Publishing supports events and programs such as the BookExpo America when it comes to promoting the love for reading and writing in the new age.
Here are some of LitFire’s featured books found at their booth for three days of non-stop reading and enjoyment:
- The Cannabis Revolution: What You Need to Know by Stephen Holt
- Between Tomorrow and Yesterday by Ev’one-yaY Eulasson
- The Green Vial by Nicholas Orsini
- Trafficking by Robert Buckingham
- The Church: A Handbook by Catherine Weathers
- A Journey to the Doorway in the Center of the Earth by Scott Carson
- Finding Favor and the Secret of Rainbow Moor by Yvette S.M. Debeau
- Choices Consequences Crowns by A.J. Hutcheson
- Surviving Life Quick Tips by Bernard Robinson Jr.
- A Life Established by Faith and Patience by Shelly Kauffman
- Squirrelly the Squirrel and Starlett by Larry Friend
- Icy the Iceberg by Larry Friend
- 2017 Scripture & Evangelism Planner by Jerry Walters
- Quoting Matilda by Susan Savion
- It’s Like Here Only Better by Robin Landry
- The Adventures of TEKO: His Magic of Being a Service Dog! by Barbara Ann Ellicott
- ..Sit in My Heart by Hosain Mosavat
- Linguistic Formula by David Ramirez-Europa
- Warriors Eat Alphabet Soup by Meredith Villano
This transformation gets interesting as the event lets the aspirants experience personal and professional engagement with the key people who work to publish a book from start to finish. As the sole self-publishing company in Atlanta, Georgia, LitFire has been doing this business for the past few years and will continue to do so in the years to come.
In its third year of participation in the BookExpo America, LitFire continues to be the partner of the writers to reach their dream of becoming the next generation of successful authors.
Get in touch with us to know how to participate in future book fairs and tradeshows.