LitFire to Bring More Self-Published Books into the Spotlight
Atlanta’s sole self-publishing company LitFire Publishing sets out to the City of Lights to celebrate books and literary works at the 2018 Livre Paris. LitFire Publishing will be exhibiting a selection of self-published works, across different genres, from March 16 to 19 at Porte de Versailles.
As the Livre Paris celebrates its thirty-eighth year, LitFire marks its second participation in the fair, continuing its mission to bring self-published books into the spotlight. Check out LitFire’s exhibit at booth 1-E22 and browse the variety of titles on display. LitFire will also be giving away exciting freebies and merchandise and free copies of WayFairer—a literary-lifestyle magazine for wandering authors.
Visit LitFire’s booth and find promising reads like these books on display:
1. 2017 Scripture & Evangelism Planner by Jerry Walters
2. Outhouse to Whitehouse by Jimmy Mosley
3. Building Character with Booger and Bella by Larisa Coffman
4. Between Tomorrow and Yesterday by Ev’one-yaY Eulasson
5. Original Intent by Victoria Kutkina
6. The Hammer and the Anvil by Elizabeth McKinley
Find you next favorite read and meet and greet our visiting authors! See you in Tucson! Get in touch with us! Contact us and learn how you can participate in book events.